Following the successful tradition of past EARSeL SIG Imaging Spectroscopy Workshops, we offer several tutorials the day before the workshop starts (21 June 2022). The tutorials will be organised at Telegrafenberg premises and will be free of charge.
The number of participants per tutorial is limited depending on room capacity due to Corona restrictions. We will ask the workshop participants to sign up in advance on an online registration form. Details on how to register will be sent to all workshop participants by email. If you have any questions or have not received the link to the online registration form, please send an email to email@example.com.
- From Box to Flight to Data. UAV demo flight (tutorial description)
- Hyperspectral processing routines for HySpex airborne data including raw to at-surface reflectance image processing and standard mineral mapping of an open-pit mining operation in Arizona (tutorial description)
- Programmatic Access to the Spectral Information System SPECCHIO (tutorial description)
- Hands-on EnMAP-Box: Imaging Spectroscopy with QGIS (tutorial description)
- You have Hyperspectral Data from Your UAV Mission, Now What? UAV IS data processing and analysis (tutorial description)
- The ENVI Modeler – User-Defined Workflows for Hyperspectral Analysis (tutorial description)
- Introduction to the EnGeoMAP/EnSoMAP toolboxes (tutorial description)
- The ARTMO toolbox for analyzing and processing of remote sensing data into biophysical variables (tutorial description)