EARSeL’s Special Interest Group on Imaging Spectroscopy (SIG-IS) aims at encouraging interdisciplinary discussions among specialists working with innovative Earth Observation methods and technologies. The Special Interest Group organizes regular workshops on a bi-annual basis. The workshops are organized with invited oral presentations and posters, with plenty of time for discussions and exchange. Additional sessions on the SIG topics are proposed within the annual EARSeL symposium.
Recent stand-alone workshops were held in:
- 12th EARSeL Workshop on Imaging Spectroscopy, Potsdam, Germany (22-24 June 2022)
- 11th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Brno, Czech Republic (6-8 February 2019)
- 10th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland (19-21 April 2017)
- 9th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Luxembourg, Luxembourg (14-16 April 2015)
- 8th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Nantes, France (8-10 April 2013)
- 7th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Edinburgh, United Kingdom (11-13 April 2011)
- 6th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Tel Aviv, Israel (16-18 March 2009)
- 5th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Bruges, Belgium (23-25 April 2007)
- 4th EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Warsaw, Poland (27-29 April 2005)
- 3rd EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany (13-16 May 2003)
- 2nd EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Enschede, The Netherlands (11-13 July 2000)
- 1st EARSeL SIG-IS Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland (6-8 October 1998)
Special Issue on „Recent Progress and Developments in Imaging Spectroscopy“
The Special Issue on “Recent Progress and Developments in Imaging Spectroscopy” is a collection of contributions presented at the 10th EARSeL SIG IS Workshop which took place in Zurich, Switzerland, between 19 – 21 April 2017.