Tutorials related to imaging spectroscopy data, radiative transfer modelling, data analyzing software, laboratory spectroscopic measurements will be organized at CzechGlobe premises one day before the Workshop on 5 February 2019. Tutorials will be organized in parallel blocks for limited number of participants, places will be secured on first-come, first-served basis and can be reserved during the registration. All tutorials are free of charge.
- ARTMO – a toolbox for optimizing and automating mapping of vegetation properties (tutorial description)
- Laboratory spectroscopic measurements of leaf and soil optical properties (tutorial description)
- Machine learning based unmixing using the EnMAP-Box (tutorial description)
Two excursions will be provided during the afternoon one day before the Workshop on 5 February 2019 and after the Workshop ends on 8 February 2019. Excursions are for limited number of participants, places will be secured on first-come, first-served basis and can be reserved during the registration.
- Flying Laboratory of Imaging Systems at CzechGlobe (excursion description)
- Plant phenotyping facility at PSI (excursion description)
Tutorials and excursions scheduled for the pre-Workshop day (Tuesday, 5 February 2019) will take place at CzechGlobe (Bělidla 986/4a, Brno). CzechGlobe is well accessible by public transport, take a tram or bus to Poříčí stop (trams 2, 5, 6, buses 44 or 84) and from the Poříčí stop walk about 2 mins to the main entrance at the end of Bělidla street.